Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TMI Tag: Learn a little about me.



Hey everyone. Today I was asked to do the TMI tag. Since it looks like fun I thought I would give it a go.













1
Q: What are you wearing?
A: Pink top and PJ bottoms. They are light blue and say peace, live, sleep, and laugh with peace signs, hearts, and stars. What can I say, its Bed time. lol


2

Q: Ever been in love?
A: Yes. I was lucky enough to find the love of my life in high school and we have been together since.


3

Q: Ever had a terrible breakup?
A: We broke up for a few months during his senior year. It was hard but we found our way back together.


4
Q: How tall are you?
A: 5'7


5

Q: How much do you weigh?
A: Not sure. I don't keep a scale at home. They scare me. lol


6

Q: Any tattoos?
A: Yes pink foot prints with my daughters name and date of birth.


7
Q: Any Piercings?
A: 6 in my ears, one in my nose.


8
Q: OTP – One True Pairing?
A: Ice cream and chips.


9
Q: Favorite show?
A: Game of Thrones, Vikings, Outlander, Poldark, Reign.


10

Q: Favorite band?
A: Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Areosmith, Coldplay, Counting crows, The cranberries, ... there are so many!


11
Q: Something you miss?
A: My grandparents.


12
Q: Favorite song?
A: Oasis- Wonderwall


13

Q: How old are you?
A: 29


14
Q: Zodiac sign?
A: Leo


15
Q: Quality you look for in a partner?
A: Honesty, loyalty, humor, responsible.


16
Q: Favorite quote?
A: "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
      without ever having felt sorry for itself" DH Lawrence - Self Pity


17
Q: Favorite actor?
A: Actress - Sandra Bullock
     Actor - Denzel Washington


18:
Q: Favorite color?
A: Teal at the moment.


19
Q: Loud music or soft?
A: Both, depends on my mood and the style of music.


20
Q: Where do you go when you are sad?
A: I usually distract myself by cleaning.


21
Q: How long does it take you to shower?
A: 15 minutes


22
Q: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A: 1 hour


23
Q: Ever been in a physical fight?
A: Yes twice.


24
Q: Turn on ?
A: Dark hair, broad shoulders, birth marks.


25
Q: Turn off?
A: Bad teeth... and arrogance


26
Q: Favorite Season?
A: Fall


27
Q: Fears?
A: Snakes


28
Q: Last thing that made you cry?
A: Video of a father surprising his son, when coming home from the war.


29
Q: Last time you said you loved someone?
A: Today about 30 minutes ago.


30
Q: Why did you join Blogger?
A: I enjoy sharing things I learn or that interest me.


31
Q: Last book you read?
A: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. My all time favorite.


32
Q: The book you’re currently reading?
A: Nothing at the moment.


33
Q: The last show you watched?
A: Outlander


34
Q: Who’s the last person you talked to?
A: My Husband


35
Q: The relationship between you and the person you texted last?
A: Sister in law


36
Q: Favorite food?
A: Pot roast


37
Q: Place you want to visit?
A: England, Scotland, Ireland.


38
Q; Last place you were?
A: My daughters softball practice.


39
Q: Do you have a crush?
A: Lol no. I have a love.


40
Q: Last time you kissed someone?
A: My daughter 1/2 hour ago.


41
Q: Last time you were insulted ?
A: Not sure. I try not to let people bother me.


42

Q: Favorite flavor of sweet?
A: Sweet tea!


43
Q: What instruments do you play?
A: Nothing. :(


44
Q: Favorite piece of jewelery?
A: Wedding set.


45
Q; Last sport you played?
A: Soft ball


46
Q: Last song you sang
A: No idea! Probably something random and made up. Its my special talent.


47
Q: Favorite chat up line?
A: None


48
Q: Have you ever used it?
A: ?


49

Q: Last time you hung out with someone?
A: Walking with my sister in law 2 days ago.


50

Q: Who should answer these questions next?
A: Whoever wants to!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete