Friday, May 22, 2015

Sultry Eye Shadow Tutorial: Naked 3 Palette

Today I have a sultry look for you all. A few days ago my daughter stayed the night with my parents. Dear Hubby and I, on a whim, decided to have a date night. I wanted to wear something a little extra special for the occasion. Since he did not get off work till 9 pm, I decided I would try the darker shades in my Naked 3 palette. I have been staying away from them since I got it and sticking to the softer pinker side; but I decided what the hay and went for it. I have to say I fell in love with it and even my husband complemented me on it. That right there says it all. So if you like this look stick around and I will tell you how to do it. 






Sultry Naked 3 Palette look:

1. I primed my eyes with Urban Decay ($12)  eye shadow primer potion. 

2. I began by applying Nooner, all over my eye lid from above the crease to the lower lid. To see a dupe for this palette, check out this POST

3. After blending it out, I applied Trick all over the lower lid. When applying this shade, it is more vibrant if you dab it on instead of brushing. 

4. Once I got my lower lid nice and sparkly, I applied Black Heart to the outer 3rd section of my lower lid and extended it through my crease. A little bit of this goes a long way, so easy does it. Blend it out well (This picture does not do this shade justice, its a beautiful black with red flakes in it.)

5. Next, I applied Strange to my brow bone and to the inner corners on my eyes. Once again blending all of it out. 

6. With my liner brush, I applied Black Heart to my lower last line, about 3/4 of the way from the out side in. Then I used my smudging brush to lighten it up.  For my eye shape I never apply a dark shadow all over my lover lash line. It makes my eyes appear smaller, so 3/4 is it for me. 

7. Next I applied Rimmels white eye liner ($3.47) to my water line. With all these dark colors this also helps my eyes appear bigger. This Pencil was very cheap and I feel it does the job nicely. Its a favorite of mine. You can find it HERE

8. Next I applied Bellapierre's Water Proof Gel Liner in Ebony ($14.99) to my upper lash line from the inner corner to the outer. I adore this gel liner, its amazingly smooth and so easy to work with. You can find it HERE

9. And last but never least..... Take a look at those lashes! Arn't they to die for? Yep you guessed it, Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. I have said it more then once and I'll say it again. If you have never tried this mascara, you are so missing out. It is worth every penny of the $20 a tube it runs. No joke, my lashes have grown so much since I began using it in November of last year. What you are seeing in this picture is indeed my own real lashes. I have no falsies on, nor am I wearing a mascara primer. That is 1 yep, just 1 coat of  Tarte's best selling mascara for over 8 years. If you want to find out more about this awesome mascara check out this POST

And there you have it a complete breakdown of this look. I hope you guys love it as much as I do. As always, I'm going to ask you to please go to the top of my page above my picture and click the "add to my circle" button. This way you wont miss a post and it will help me grow. Thank you for your continued support. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete