Friday, May 22, 2015

Sultry Eye Shadow Tutorial: Naked 3 Palette

Today I have a sultry look for you all. A few days ago my daughter stayed the night with my parents. Dear Hubby and I, on a whim, decided to have a date night. I wanted to wear something a little extra special for the occasion. Since he did not get off work till 9 pm, I decided I would try the darker shades in my Naked 3 palette. I have been staying away from them since I got it and sticking to the softer pinker side; but I decided what the hay and went for it. I have to say I fell in love with it and even my husband complemented me on it. That right there says it all. So if you like this look stick around and I will tell you how to do it. 






Sultry Naked 3 Palette look:

1. I primed my eyes with Urban Decay ($12)  eye shadow primer potion. 

2. I began by applying Nooner, all over my eye lid from above the crease to the lower lid. To see a dupe for this palette, check out this POST

3. After blending it out, I applied Trick all over the lower lid. When applying this shade, it is more vibrant if you dab it on instead of brushing. 

4. Once I got my lower lid nice and sparkly, I applied Black Heart to the outer 3rd section of my lower lid and extended it through my crease. A little bit of this goes a long way, so easy does it. Blend it out well (This picture does not do this shade justice, its a beautiful black with red flakes in it.)

5. Next, I applied Strange to my brow bone and to the inner corners on my eyes. Once again blending all of it out. 

6. With my liner brush, I applied Black Heart to my lower last line, about 3/4 of the way from the out side in. Then I used my smudging brush to lighten it up.  For my eye shape I never apply a dark shadow all over my lover lash line. It makes my eyes appear smaller, so 3/4 is it for me. 

7. Next I applied Rimmels white eye liner ($3.47) to my water line. With all these dark colors this also helps my eyes appear bigger. This Pencil was very cheap and I feel it does the job nicely. Its a favorite of mine. You can find it HERE

8. Next I applied Bellapierre's Water Proof Gel Liner in Ebony ($14.99) to my upper lash line from the inner corner to the outer. I adore this gel liner, its amazingly smooth and so easy to work with. You can find it HERE

9. And last but never least..... Take a look at those lashes! Arn't they to die for? Yep you guessed it, Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. I have said it more then once and I'll say it again. If you have never tried this mascara, you are so missing out. It is worth every penny of the $20 a tube it runs. No joke, my lashes have grown so much since I began using it in November of last year. What you are seeing in this picture is indeed my own real lashes. I have no falsies on, nor am I wearing a mascara primer. That is 1 yep, just 1 coat of  Tarte's best selling mascara for over 8 years. If you want to find out more about this awesome mascara check out this POST

And there you have it a complete breakdown of this look. I hope you guys love it as much as I do. As always, I'm going to ask you to please go to the top of my page above my picture and click the "add to my circle" button. This way you wont miss a post and it will help me grow. Thank you for your continued support. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete
  4. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete