Sultry Naked 3 Palette look:
1. I primed my eyes with Urban Decay ($12) eye shadow primer potion.
2. I began by applying Nooner, all over my eye lid from above the crease to the lower lid. To see a dupe for this palette, check out this POST!
3. After blending it out, I applied Trick all over the lower lid. When applying this shade, it is more vibrant if you dab it on instead of brushing.
4. Once I got my lower lid nice and sparkly, I applied Black Heart to the outer 3rd section of my lower lid and extended it through my crease. A little bit of this goes a long way, so easy does it. Blend it out well (This picture does not do this shade justice, its a beautiful black with red flakes in it.)
5. Next, I applied Strange to my brow bone and to the inner corners on my eyes. Once again blending all of it out.
6. With my liner brush, I applied Black Heart to my lower last line, about 3/4 of the way from the out side in. Then I used my smudging brush to lighten it up. For my eye shape I never apply a dark shadow all over my lover lash line. It makes my eyes appear smaller, so 3/4 is it for me.
7. Next I applied Rimmels white eye liner ($3.47) to my water line. With all these dark colors this also helps my eyes appear bigger. This Pencil was very cheap and I feel it does the job nicely. Its a favorite of mine. You can find it HERE.
8. Next I applied Bellapierre's Water Proof Gel Liner in Ebony ($14.99) to my upper lash line from the inner corner to the outer. I adore this gel liner, its amazingly smooth and so easy to work with. You can find it HERE.
9. And last but never least..... Take a look at those lashes! Arn't they to die for? Yep you guessed it, Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. I have said it more then once and I'll say it again. If you have never tried this mascara, you are so missing out. It is worth every penny of the $20 a tube it runs. No joke, my lashes have grown so much since I began using it in November of last year. What you are seeing in this picture is indeed my own real lashes. I have no falsies on, nor am I wearing a mascara primer. That is 1 yep, just 1 coat of Tarte's best selling mascara for over 8 years. If you want to find out more about this awesome mascara check out this POST!
And there you have it a complete breakdown of this look. I hope you guys love it as much as I do. As always, I'm going to ask you to please go to the top of my page above my picture and click the "add to my circle" button. This way you wont miss a post and it will help me grow. Thank you for your continued support. :)