Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review: Spa Haus Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello Everyone! Its a nice sunny day here today. I hope it is where you are too! Today I have another Dollar Tree find to review. I have seen people talking about these. But until now I had never seen any at my local store. When I saw them I  grabbed 2 types so I could see what all the fuss was about.


This shampoo and conditioner is made by Spa Haus, it's a company located in Canada. Other then that, I know nothing else from this manufacture nor have I tried any of their other products. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in both Tea Tree Mint and Keratin Oil. This Shampoo and Conditioner is a dupe for OGX Brand Shampoo and Conditioner and it is $5.74 at WalMart.com

Today I used the Tea Tree Mint. I was surprised that the smell of the Tea Tree Oil was not overwhelming. I bought a bottle from my salon last year and the smell was so strong that I hated using it. It also made my head tingle to the point of almost burning. That stuff was awful. I think the mint in this shampoo and conditioner helps to even out the scent in a nice, comfortable way.






I used the Keratin Oil Shampoo and Conditioner yesterday and it is equally impressive. Especially for the small price. To me it has a very tropical flower scent to it. I think it smells divine. I have seen where people have said that it does not suds very well but I honestly did not have that problem at all. I think it worked just as well as my normal shampoo in that department.  This also left my hair silky smooth and very manageable. I did not have a hard time getting the tangles out of it, which I usually do. I think I will continue to buy these as long as they are available.

So If you see these in your local Dollar Tree, don't hesitate to give them a try. I think they are worth it. 

9 comments:

  1. 👍 Great review Scarlet! I love the keratin oils variety myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the keratin and gave it away, no good for my fine hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The keratin one also made my hair fall out. I'd rather spend 8 bucks on something I know isn't cheaply made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The keratin one also made my hair fall out. I'd rather spend 8 bucks on something I know isn't cheaply made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know it isnt cheaply made? Because they charged more? Thats a bad indicator typically.

      Delete
  5. hii very nice post,I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post.
    Mcx Gold Calls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete