Here are the main colors I used for this look. I did use a few different items and I will list them below.
Here is a swatch of this palette.
1. I primed my eyes with Urban Decay ($12) eye shadow primer potion.
2. I began by applying "Razzamataz", all over my eye lid from above the crease to the lower lid.
3. After blending it out, I applied "Lady Luck" all over the lower lid.
4. Once I got my lower lid nice and sparkly, I applied "Top Hat" to the outer 3rd section of my lower lid and extended it through my crease.
5. Next, I applied "Dusty" to my brow bone. Once again blending all of it out.
6. Next I used the white shade from my NXY Waiting for Tonight Palette ($ 23.99) on the inner corners of my eyes. I like to extend this under the lower lash line to about the middle of my eye. This helps conceal more of the bluish color on the inner corners. You can find it HERE.
7. With my liner brush, I applied "Razzamataz" to my lower lash line, about 3/4 of the way from the outside in. Then I used my smudging brush to lighten it up.
8. Next I applied Rimmels white eye liner ($3.47) to my water line. With all these dark colors this also helps my eyes appear bigger. Its a favorite of mine. You can find it HERE.
9. Next I applied Bellapierre's Water Proof Gel Liner in "Ebony" ($14.99) to my upper lash line, from the outer corner to the inner. I applied this sparingly as I wanted to see the pinkish purple of "Lady Luck". I adore this gel liner. You can find it HERE.
10. And last but never least.....Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. If you want to find out more about this awesome mascara check out this POST!
Here is the finished look. I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt.
The white eyeliner and purple shadows really make my eye color pop.
On the rest of my face: All of these are linked, just click on the item to view it.
6. Pacifica blush in the shade "Flushed" from the Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette.
7. NXY Butter Lip Stick in "Hunk".
8. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lip pencil in "Ozone".
9. Elf Makeup Mist and Set Spray.
10. NXY Eyebrow Cake Powder in "Brunette"
I hope you all enjoy this look as much as I did coming up with it. As always let me know it there is anything else you would like to see :)