Sunday, May 24, 2015

May Glam Bag!

It's that time of the month again. I got my Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail last week and I finally got a chance to try it all out. I know I have been slacking the last few months, but I wanted to go ahead and post this one. I was beyond excited when I got my sneak peek of my bag this month. Early on I was able to get a sneak peek of 5 items and I would receive only one of them. I saw a blending brush in the list and hoped I would get it. Ipsy bags can be a fickle beast. Some months your LOVE them and others you get a few awesome products and a few so so. Occasionally I get something I can't use and I trade it for something else.  



Well when I got my sneak peek, I got more then what I hoped for. I got all the things I wanted, including the blending brush. Here is what I got:


1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil: 

This thing works like a charm. It matches any lip stick color and you can use it as a liner or a lip primer. It does make my lipstick last hours longer and is comfortable. 4 stars!  
Urban Decay
2. Luxie Rose Blending Brush:

I am very impressed with this brush. It does a wonderful job of blending out my eyeshadow. Its hard to believe, but I honestly feel like it does a better job then my Sigma brush. I am in love with it and highly recommend it. 5 stars!
Luxie Rose

3. Pixi Bronzer: 

To be honest I have 5 bronzers and I really don't need another one. So I traded this one for a 24 hour waterproof gel liner. My mother also got this bronzer and I swatched it, its very pigmented and goes on really smooth. Based on the swatch I will give this 4 Stars! 
Pix!
4. Breakups To Makeup Mini Clutch: 

I was so excited to see this months bag. It is adorable and is my favorite bag from ipsy so far. I will be carrying this for a long time. I think its the perfect statement piece and it fits my personality well. 5 stars! 
Makeup Clutch
5. Briogeo Rosarco Milk:

 This is a reparative leave in conditioner. I used this on my daughter and myself today. It made brushing her hair a lot easier and it makes your hair smell amazing. I wish I could describe the smell, but I can't. It smells natural and refreshing. Not tropical or floral. However I cant see paying $20 just for these reasons when I can buy some from the dollar store for $1. I don't think the sample is big enough to see any reparative results. I used 5 pumps in my daughters hair and 3 in mine and half the sample was gone. So I can't really say if it repairs or not. :( 3 stars! 
Briogeo


6. It Cosmetics CC+: 

I know I am going to make someone mad for saying this so I will go ahead and apologize. I have received 3 samples over the past year from It Cosmetics and I am not impressed with any of them. 
Now maybe its ipsy's fault but I have ivory skin and they always send me an orange color from It Cosmetics. I hate it, I cant use it, and the next time I meet one of the girls walking around with and orange spray on tan, I'm gonna offer them to her. I just cant do anything with it. My biggest problem with it is that even though it is orange it still does not cover any redness or the darkness under my eyes. However, the company claims that it will and it does. I even watched the video tutorial on the It Cosmetics web page as soon as I saw that I was getting it, so I could put it on correctly. Nope still an epic fail. This brand and I are just not compatible and I will not spend hard earned money to try any of it.  1 star! 

It Cosmetics

Well thats all of it I hope you guys enjoyed a view into my glam bag this month. If you would like to give ipsy a try here is there link: Ipsy It's only $10 a month and that includes shipping. Ipsy is a great way to try new products and see what is out there that you will love. I have found many awesome products this way. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete
  4. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete