Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bringing New Life to Dried Out Mascara

Don't you just hate it when you reach for your favorite mascara and its all dried up? Or when you go to apply it and its clumpy? We have all been there. Its so aggravating. Well today I have your fix and its super easy. 




What you need:

  • Cup
  • Hot water
  • Eye drops/ Contact solution
  • Dried up mascara
  1. 1. Open up your tube of mascara and add 1 or 2 drops of eye drops or contact solution. Do not use water as it will mess up your mascara. 
  2. Place the lid back on your mascara.
  3. Fill your cup with hot water (not boiling), and place your mascara tube lid side up in the cup. 
  4. Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. The heat from the water loosens the mascara on the inside of the tube. 
  5. Open up your mascara and slowly roll the brush around inside the tube to mix it up. 
  6. Check the consistency and make sure its to your liking. 
  7. If not repeat the process. 

This is a great way to bring new life to your favorite mascara. Remember to never pump your mascara, as this forces air into the tube and will dry it out quickly. 

If you like my posts, please scroll up to the top of the page and click the follow (add me to circle) button above my picture. Thanks for your continued support :)





3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ekpiku. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email. Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Phone call: +2348073673757. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I''ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people lives. i read testimonies online how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics, cancer etc by Dr. Willams herbal medicine, so i decided to contact him because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 9 months but Dr. Willams cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but they were cured too. Contact Dr. Willams via email on: dr.harrissonwillams@aol.com Whatsap no: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete