What you need:
- Hot water
- Eye drops/ Contact solution
- Dried up mascara
- 1. Open up your tube of mascara and add 1 or 2 drops of eye drops or contact solution. Do not use water as it will mess up your mascara.
- Place the lid back on your mascara.
- Fill your cup with hot water (not boiling), and place your mascara tube lid side up in the cup.
- Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. The heat from the water loosens the mascara on the inside of the tube.
- Open up your mascara and slowly roll the brush around inside the tube to mix it up.
- Check the consistency and make sure its to your liking.
- If not repeat the process.
This is a great way to bring new life to your favorite mascara. Remember to never pump your mascara, as this forces air into the tube and will dry it out quickly.
If you like my posts, please scroll up to the top of the page and click the follow (add me to circle) button above my picture. Thanks for your continued support :)