Here are a few tips to help:
1. Egg Whites:
-Cleans your face and dry first.
-Then dab egg whites over problem areas with a cotton ball.
-Leave on your face for a few hours or over night for best results.
-You can use Ice to sooth irritated skin and shrink pores.
-Wrap ice cubes in a paper towel and hold on acne a couple of times a day.
-Do not use for more then 10 minutes at a time to prevent frostbite.
3. Vinegar/Lemon Juice:
- Will remove the redness and decrease the size of the blemish.
-Apply vinegar, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to a cotton ball and dab onto face.
-Repeate 2-3 times a day.
4. Tooth Paste:
-Will dry out blemishes and reduce redness.
- Apply a small amount over the blemish and leave on over night.
-Only use basic white toothpaste. Not the gel kind.
- Crush 1 aspirin with a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply to blemish.
- Rinse after 1 minute.
6. Baking Soda:
- This trick will work with dark spots, blemishes, and acne marks.
- Start with a clean dry face.
- Take 1/2 a Tsp of baking soda and 1/2 a Tsp of distilled water.
- Mix them together in a small bowl to form a paste.
- Apply to problem areas.
- Wash after 5 minutes.
I hope these tips help get your skin in order. Thanks for reading!
Reminder: Don't miss out on our Makeup Giveaway. We have 9 great items for 1 lucky person to win! Please click on the image below to check out how to enter. Its super easy :)