Lets jump right into it.
What you need:
- Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal.
- Small container
I got the Dawn and the container from the Dollar Tree for $1 each.
1. You need to have 2/3 parts sugar to 1/3 parts of Dawn hand renewal dish soap.
- I used 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 a cup of Dawn.
2. First put your sugar in your container and add the Dawn.
3. Then just mix it all together.
4. Feel free to add more sugar or Dawn until you get the consistency that you want. I like mine on the thicker side so I added another 1/4 cup of sugar.
5. As you can see the sugar really dulled down the color. Since this is Cucumber Melon scented (One of my all time favorites), I wanted to maintain the color. To do this I added 1 drop of food color. This is completely optional. It will not stain your hands. If you follow our facebook page then you know I love me some color. :)
I couldn't wait so I dove right into trying this as soon as I had it stirred up. I feel like it does a pretty good job. My hands feel a lot softer and smoother. The only thing I feel that it is missing is a moisturizer. I think I will try and see if I can add some vitamin E oil or coco butter to it. If I can wash it off and feel super moisturized I will be excited. However I suppose moisture and soap just may not go very well, but I'll give it a go any way.