Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DIY Sand Textured Nails! Super easy.

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day today. Here in Wv all the snow has finally melted and it was 60 degrees F here. It was a nice wonderful day, hopefully spring is right around the corner.



With that in mind, I am happy to give you guys a super fun spring and summer nail tutorial. These are so easy to do and the results are fantastic. Best of all the only thing you need is your favorite polish color, some baking flour, and a top coat. One thing to keep in mind is that the  flour is going to make whatever color you choose a bit lighter.

* Place a few tablespoons of flour in a small bowl or container. Something you can easily dip your finger into.

1. Coat your finger in polish.

2. Dip your finger in a bit of the flour.

3.  Count to 5 slowly then shake off the excess flour.

4.  Allow to dry then apply your top coat.

* For extra sass apply a glitter top coat.


I love the texture this gives to the nail. They remind me of summer. I hope you all enjoy this tutorial. Share your pictures if you try this out. I would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment